You do like discussing things that aren't
worth discussing, don't you!
P.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nancy Gish
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:42 PM
  Subject: Re: The Waste Land for iPad

  For what? The comment was about Eliot, not you. And this too is not worth discussion, but since you insist, the quotation is hardly a compliement and does not apply to poetry.

  But I don't know why I'm even saying this and have nothing more to add.

  >>> Chokh Raj 06/16/11 8:06 PM >>>
        Thanks,
         CR

        --- On Thu, 6/16/11, Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
          I think //the poetry can stand on its own//.  But this is not worth discussion.

          >>> Chokh Raj 06/16/11 5:56 PM >>>
                The quotation is a most befitting compliment to Eliot's poetry, whether or not Eliot would appreciate the comparison.

                CR

                --- On Thu, 6/16/11, Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
                  OK -- //the quotation is not apt or revealing or significant//.  Is that more useful a comment?

                  >>> Chokh Raj 06/16/11 3:17 PM >>>
                        The reader may not, however, always go by what Eliot would or wouldn't approve.

                        CR