Error during command authentication.

For what? The comment was about Eliot, not you. And this too is not worth discussion, but since you insist, the quotation is hardly a compliement and does not apply to poetry.

But I don't know why I'm even saying this and have nothing more to add.

>>> Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>06/16/11 8:06 PM >>>
Thanks,
 CR

--- On Thu, 6/16/11, Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think //the poetry can stand on its own//.  But this is not worth discussion.

>>> Chokh Raj 06/16/11 5:56 PM >>>
The quotation is a most befitting compliment to Eliot's poetry, whether or not Eliot would appreciate the comparison.

CR

--- On Thu, 6/16/11, Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
OK -- //the quotation is not apt or revealing or significant//.  Is that more useful a comment?

>>> Chokh Raj 06/16/11 3:17 PM >>>
The reader may not, however, always go by what Eliot would or wouldn't approve.

CR