Our main objective was finding an Anhinga at Otter Slough so didn't pick the
area apart looking for other birds. No luck but nice to see Chrissy, Andy,
Brian and Bob Lewis and Steve Dilkes.

Some of the "28" WHITE IBIS photos form the Kenneth area in Dunklin Co.  The
huge flock of 226 must of been scattered.
Gallery http://smu.gs/iQmBQ6
Was pleasantly surprised to run into Tim Jones, original observer.

On the way home we stopped by Greer Springs looking for a Swainson's
Warbler. Couldn't find any cane and think the recent high water wiped out
what was there. They had just reopened the camp grounds after extensive
repairs. The biggest problem was the 91 decibel Cicada concert.  Impossible
to hear anything.  Did see a beautiful Hooded Warbler in the camp grounds.

Al Smith
Bridgeton, St. Louis County
http://www.photosbyat.com
http://MoBirds.smugmug.com  (admin)