I left home a little after 8am and headed out to the Emerald View Sod Farm.
As expected no *Upland Sandpiper*.

From there I ran down Bluff Rd. to Randolph County.  Within ten minutes I
had a *Black Vulture*.

Next up was theEared Grebe at Stringtown Rd @ Regtown Rd.  No grebe, but did
get *Black-necked Stilt*.

Took Stringtown Rd. all the way back to Bluff Rd, heading for Outlet Rd.
Much to my delight there was a very cooperative *American Avocet *feeding
next to the road.

On Outlet Rd I was able to see the *White-faced Ibises*.

Ran into (not literally) David Becher and Loy Barber.  They put me on
a *Black-bellied
Plover* along Levee Rd just south of Mitchie Rd.

Started the day with six target birds - got four of them.  The plover was a
bonus.

Archie Keiper
Columbia, Monroe County, IL