From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, May 21, 2011 9:02:34 PM
Subject: eBird Report - Pelican Pool-Squaw Creek NWR , 5/21/11

Location:    Pelican Pool-Squaw Creek NWR
Observation date:    5/21/11
Number of species:    48

Snow Goose    4
Canada Goose    18
Wood Duck    14
Mallard    3
Blue-winged Teal    46
Cinnamon Teal    1    Likely the same bird reported by this observer last week. Will provide a link to photos for ebird reviewers.
Northern Shoveler    8
Green-winged Teal    2
Hooded Merganser    2
Ring-necked Pheasant    1