We started at TGP, where we did not see the Connecticut Warbler.  There were plenty of other birds although they were in one or two flocks and hard to keep up with.  We then went to Columbia Bottom CA.  There were a few shorebirds.  The best ones were a flock in the large pond to the right of the dirt road near the equipment shed.  Most of the birds were Semipalmated Sandpipers, but there were a few Least, two Baird's and one White-rumped.  We also had a very nice Missisisippi Kite and a few of us had a fly over Yellow-billed Cuckoo.   At Riverlands the water is back up somewhat, but there were a few Semipalmated Sandpipers and lots of Least Terns.  There were also still a few Caspians and Blacks, but no Common Terns were seen.
David Becher
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/