Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge:  North Woods

We have had them there for the past 3 years (that I know of); maybe longer.

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ethan Duke
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 8:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RFI Blackburnian

Hi Anne,

We heard at least three near our migration station nets at Grand Pass Conservation (North End).

Good Luck!

Ethan

Ethan C. Duke, Assistant Director
Missouri River Bird Observatory
website: www.mrbo.org

blog: http://mrbohappenings.blogspot.com/

660.886.8788

On 19 May 2011, at 6:21 PM, Anne McCormack wrote:

Hi MoBirders,

I'm doing a little research on Blackburnian Warblers around the state.

If you were to head out to find a Blackburnian Warbler in peak season in your neck of the woods, where would you go?

Email me off line if you wish, or respond to the list.

Thanks for your input,

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Kansas City, Missouri, http://mobirds.org/Meetings/sprmtg2011.asp