Well, of course I'd go to Tower Grove Park (my neck of the woods) but don't forget to check Cornell's (and Audubon's) eBird database for your info on the Blackburnian.  Tower Grove Park does not show up on CACHE or SPARKS but it does on eBird.  My wife is about to enter 3 years worth of data on our sightings at Tower Grove Park.  She plans on having it all entered by the end of this summer.  Here's a good start to learn about eBird:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/about

If you'd like more info on where in Tower Grove to best look for a Blackburnian, please feel free to email me.

Andy Reago
St. Louis