Hi all,
Charley Burwick found a Connecticut Warbler at the proposed natural spring bubbler site at the spring between the silo and the waters of Lake Springfield in Greene County at 1:15 this afternoon,   I rushed over and the bird returned to bathe at 2:15 pm.  Also seen in the same area were Blackpoll, Wilsons, Magnolia, Yellowthroats, Redstarts, Orchard Oriole, and Empids.

Good Birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, Missouri

--
I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in Nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau
ASM Spring Meeting: April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Kansas City, Missouri, http://mobirds.org/Meetings/sprmtg2011.asp