I'm so sorry to hear this.  I never knew him but enjoyed his posts to Mobirds immensely.

Sherry

Sherry McCowan
Saint Louis, Missouri

On May 17, 2011, at 3:44 PM, Paul Habiger wrote:

I am sorry to inform you that Bob Fisher passed away last Friday. Bob was a remarkable individual in so many ways. He was an avid and legendary birder and a frequent contributor to the MOBirds list serve. He will be missed by many fellow birders in the Kansas City area plus statewide in Missouri and Kansas.

I don't have the complete details for a memorial service except that it will take place on Sunday afternoon, May 22th. I will forward the information to the list serve when plans are finalized.

Paul Habiger
Burroughs Audubon
Kansas City, Missouri