Error during command authentication.

I've been busy at work this week and haven't been keeping an eye on my window as closely as usual, but this morning, I noticed that my phoebe couple was very busy flying between the woods and one side of our building. I realized they must be feeding babies, and I suspected that our car port was the previously unknown nest site, so I went down to investigate, and sure enough, there were 3- or 4-day-old phoebe chicks in a nest on top of a light in there.

When I first noticed the male hanging around and calling for a mate earlier this season, I worried that he wouldn't find a lady friend, so I've very happy to see that he did and that they are raising a little family right under my nose.

Amy J. Hoffman
Jefferson City
Cole County

Food helps those who help themselves.