Friends,
      I left the office about 4 p.m. today (Monday) to check out the Bobolinks that Edge had reported on Creekland  Road, just north of Columbia.   Thanks, Edge.   Here are a couple photos:
http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778908
http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778905

     About 5 p.m., I headed for Eagle Bluffs.   Yellow-Billed Cuckoos were out in force.   Didn't see or hear any over the weekend, but this evening saw and heard no fewer than six.   Took a couple photos, but missed the shot of the day.  Just as I was focusing on a Cuckoo, it hopped down and grabbed a frog by the leg.  Before I could take the shot, the frog was gone.  Sigh.....
http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778909
http://www.pbase.com/image/134778910

    I walked back toward the river looking for warblers and found Yellow Warblers, a Blackpoll Warbler, a Gray Catbird, and many American Redstarts.  It's very hard to take digiscope photos of warblers, but did manage this one shot of a Redstart.
http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778911

    Finally, hear a couple photos that I've finished downloading from the last few days of birding, including a grumpy Barn Swallow and a cheerful Grasshopper Sparrow.
http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134748053
http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134748051

      As always, if these links don't work for you, you may go to www.pbase.com/mobish and then click on New Photos, scroll down, and find these.  Enjoy!

      Robert Schnase