I spent about three hours in Columbia Bottom Ca (from (9:40am until 12:40
pm) today. The weather wasn't very pleasant. It was chilly and wet. I didn't
see any shorebirds except Killdeer there but I did not scan carefully for
shorebirds. However I managed to see some good birds, especially Bobolimks in
the same area where they had been seen  past few days. Saw my FOY
Dickcissels. Got both species of orioles, some meadowlarks (apparently all
Eastern), Cliff, Tree, and Barn Swallows, one Eastern Wood Peewee, and five
species of warblers ( Chestnut-sided, Tennessee, American Redstart ( both
male and female), Blackpoll ( both male and female), and Prothonotary. Song
Sparrow was the only sparrow I saw, not counting a House Sparrow I saw at
the feeder near the HQ building. Other birds I saw were Great Egrets, Little
Blue Heron, Northern Shovelers, Mallard, Blue-winged Teals, American Coots,
one Pied-billed Grebe, and Canada Geese.

Good birding,
Jim Hickner