I feel the exact same way.  I own the poetry book Bright Wings.  I
never enjoyed it that much until Bob was posting poems from it this
past winter.  They just always fit the weather and my mood exactly.
We exchanged some nice emails.  I was so sorry to hear of his death
and will miss reading his posts.

Lottie Bushmann
Columbia MO