Friends,
      I left the office about 4 p.m. today  (Monday) to check out the
Bobolinks that Edge had reported on Creekland   Road, just north of Columbia.
Thanks, Edge.   Here are a  couple photos:
_http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778908_
(http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778908)
_http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778905_
(http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778905)

     About 5 p.m., I headed for Eagle  Bluffs.   Yellow-Billed Cuckoos were
out in force.   Didn't  see or hear any over the weekend, but this evening
saw and heard no fewer than  six.   Took a couple photos, but missed the
shot of the day.   Just as I was focusing on a Cuckoo, it hopped down and
grabbed a frog by the  leg.  Before I could take the shot, the frog was gone.
Sigh.....
_http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778909_
(http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778909)
_http://www.pbase.com/image/134778910_
(http://www.pbase.com/image/134778910)

    I walked back toward the river looking for warblers  and found Yellow
Warblers, a Blackpoll Warbler, a Gray Catbird, and many  American Redstarts.
It's very hard to take digiscope photos of warblers,  but did manage this
one shot of a Redstart.
_http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778911_
(http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134778911)

    Finally, hear a couple photos that I've finished  downloading from the
last few days of birding, including a grumpy Barn Swallow  and a cheerful
Grasshopper Sparrow.
_http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134748053_
(http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134748053)
_http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134748051_
(http://www.pbase.com/mobish/image/134748051)

      As always, if these links don't work for  you, you may go to
_www.pbase.com/mobish_ (http://www.pbase.com/mobish)  and then click on  New Photos,
scroll down, and find these.  Enjoy!

      Robert Schnase
       Columbia, MO