Hi all,
Charley Burwick found a Connecticut Warbler at the proposed natural spring
bubbler site at the spring between the silo and the waters of Lake
Springfield in Greene County at 1:15 this afternoon,   I rushed over and the
bird returned to bathe at 2:15 pm.  Also seen in the same area were
Blackpoll, Wilsons, Magnolia, Yellowthroats, Redstarts, Orchard Oriole, and
Empids.

Good Birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, Missouri

--
*I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in Nature, which, if we
unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright*. ~Henry David Thoreau

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Kansas City, Missouri, http://mobirds.org/Meetings/sprmtg2011.asp