Wow. Took my pups out at 8:45...little trail along Line Creek here in
Platte County, KC North...first walked under a bunch of bats
flittering about...then 2 nighthawks!! They were working the field,
but when they saw us they started playing chase with the pups! They
were swooping down within inches of us, just kept circling and playing
for almost 15 minutes! It was awesome, one of the coolest birding
encounters I've ever had! Had to share it :)

Lisa Owens
Kansas City, MO. Platte County
Sent from my iPhone