After posting my photo labelled PHVI I got some other feedback saying
that the bird in question might be a TEWA. Thanks for your feedback
guys! Some comments:
#1 "I have never seen a Phil. Vireo with such a greenish back. Most of
them have more yellow underneath than the bird pictured. And it
doesn't have the "sweet" face that I think of with a Philadelphia."
#2 "The bird just looks so whitish underneath -- if it had white
undertail coverts that would help solidify the ID.  The contrast
between the gray on the head and neck, and the back, is striking."

Please send me your thoughts on this bird!
P.S. If I did not hear the very sad news on the list I would have
expected an e-mail from Bob Fisher right away... I will miss his
posts.

--
Peter Kondrashov
Kirksville, MO