Hello fellow birders,
I have a serious case of "warbler neck" today.  I birded at Scrivner Road CA near Russellville, MO.  I started at the shooting range parking lot and moved east along the Moreau Creek path to the second horse trail to the north.  Then I moved over to Winegar Lake and walked around it.  I did more birding than I did fishing.  Here is a list of what I saw.  The Blue-winged warbler and black&white warbler are new birds to my list.  My daughter's and I are heading to Memorial Park.  Going to see what is over there.

Liza Loughridge
Jefferson City, MO
Mallard2
Blue-winged Teal2