From: Bruce Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Outstanding ASM Spring Meeting in KC
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 11:46 AM

All who attended the Spring Meeting in Kansas City are grateful for an outstanding experience. Liz and Mike Stoakes and the many Burroughs Audubon Chapter are to be commended for a superb job as hosts.

The weather on Friday and Saturday was perfect for great field trips, lots of birds – and a little sunburn. A total of 183 species is something to brag about. Too bad everyone could not be on each of the field trips. The Eurasian Wigeon was a life bird for many, if not all who went to Squaw Creek. There were more life birds for many participants.

Below is the total list for all field trips. Read through it and see what the Kansas City area has to offer this time of year. Let me know of any additions or corrections.

Bruce Beck, president

Audubon Society of Missouri

ANSERIFORMES

Snow Goose