I have a MacBook Pro and would like some recommendations for an online birding
database software that works well on a Mac.  AviSys does not work (easily) on a
MAC and I would prefer to use a program made for the Mac specifically.  Anyone
have some experience with Bird Brain 6.2?  Please reply off list.

Jean Siesener

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or
use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized.