I just returned from Ireland last night, and despite seeing lots of good birds there I was ready for some North American migrants this morning! I birded the bottomlands trail area of Clydesdale County Park in St. Louis Co. Highlights were: singing male GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER, ~7 GRAY-CHEEKED THRUSHES (one singing a full song), VEERY, SWAINSON'S THRUSH (also singing), a cute little PHILADELPHIA VIREO (singing), LEAST FLYCATCHER, and my first SPOTTED SANDPIPER for the park.

Good birding,
Ryan
Columbia, Boone Co.

Ryan Douglas