Thanks for complimenting my wife.  She was indeed busy helping others at
Tower Grove Park today.  While she was busy helping others, I managed to
take this video of the Mourning Warbler.   It was a great day for me,
Chrissy and my mom, who is in town for Mother's Day.  My mom has become
a birder overnight.  She was hooked after seeing the Scarlet Tanager
yesterday.  Today, she oohed and ahhed over the Cedar Waxwings. We saw
the same wonderful highlights mentioned by Edge, plus a few more
highlights: Blackburnian Warbler, Golden Winged Warbler, and Northern
Waterthrush. Here's the link to the ASM Facebook page where you can
watch my video of the Mourning Warbler:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Audubon-Society-of-Missouri/153704444682191