Hello fellow birders,
I have a serious case of "warbler neck" today. I birded at Scrivner Road CA near Russellville, MO. I started at the shooting range parking lot and moved east along the Moreau Creek path to the second horse trail to the north. Then I moved over to Winegar Lake and walked around it. I did more birding than I did fishing. Here is a list of what I saw. The Blue-winged warbler and black&white warbler are new birds to my list. My daughter's and I are heading to Memorial Park. Going to see what is over there.

Liza Loughridge
Jefferson City, MO
Mallard 2
Blue-winged Teal 2