Hello Iowa and Missouri Birders --
Since the Iowa and Missouri statewide meetings were held last weekend in
relative close proximity to each other (roughly 50 miles from Squaw Creek
NWR to Riverton and certainly in the same flyway), I was a little curious
how the weekend lists compared since we both had about the same number of
species.  There were actually more differences than I expected although most
of the species on one list and not the other could certainly have been
flipped.  For those of you who are interested in such things, I have
temporarily uploaded the file to the Iowa Birds website -
http://www.iowabirds.org/MO-IA.pdf.   Enjoy.

Ann Johnson
Norwalk, IA