All:
I've been playing around with my digiscoped photos and created a "set" of cool ducks on my flickr page. To view and scroll through the "set," click here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36294041@N03/sets/72157626668083832/
At minimum, check out this handsome beast: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36294041@N03/5696455917/in/set-72157626668083832/
Any clues as to the dynamics behind this birds facial pattern/possible ancestry would be most welcome.
Enjoy!
Doug Willis
Liberty, MO
Sharing my birding adventures...one crappy photo at a time (althought I get a decent shot every now and then)!