Yesterday, I had many new arrivals, including Palm and Yellow Warblers that
approached the bubbler at the same time. The Palm returned in the afternoon.
Also had a Gray-cheeked Thrush and a beautiful Field Sparrow that bathed, and
heard Great Crested Flycatcher, Tennessee and Nashville. We saw a Baltimore
Oriole across the street in the evening and I heard him this morning along with
Warbling Vireo and Golden-winged Warbler.

Just waiting for the stump grinder to leave next door before I can get out there!!
MOST annoying...

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO