Sorry not to get this out sooner, last evening at Eagle Bluffs, we found the other birds reported (except the Godwit) and also found as we were going back out of the area, stopped at pool 10 to recheck the birds that was there, my husband was trying to relocate a light colored bird he had seen fly in, without luck but as we were scanning the birds, we noticed about 40 yards out something different among the coots - it was a GLOSSY IBIS,
we got long good looks at it and were able to compare to Sibley's - a perfect match - absolutely no white on the face!
  We also had some great looks at 2 SORA along the 2nd one-way loop, in addition to the other birds reported. Great afternoon to be out.
Laurie Shawver
Boone Co, MO