While attempting to pursue Wild Turkeys this morning in Washington County I was greeted by at least 4 WHIP-POOR WILLS and a single Barred Owl.  By 9AM I had recorded the following highlights:

Yellow-throated Vireo    3
Red-eyed Vireo    4
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher    8
Ruby-crowned Kinglet    1
Hermit Thrush    1
Northern Parula    12
Yellow-rumped Warbler (Myrtle)    3
Black-and-white Warbler    3
Worm-eating Warbler    2
Ovenbird    4    All seen.  Cannot say I even heard a Kentucky.
Scarlet Tanager    3    2 males, 1 male chasing a female.  1 day later than the earliest date in R & E.
In my parents yard (Washington County) I added the following to the above list:
White-eyed Vireo    2
Red-eyed Vireo    4
Bewick's Wren    1    Singing away, but could never find, finally came into pishing.
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher    8
Ruby-crowned Kinglet    3
Orange-crowned Warbler    2
Northern Parula    7
Yellow-rumped Warbler (Myrtle)    4
Pine Warbler    1    Female in pines at top of driveway.
Prairie Warbler    2
Worm-eating Warbler    1
On the way home, a quick stop by Robertsville SP (Franklin County) resulted in a 'perched and singing in the open' HENSLOW'S SPARROW.  And another quick stop by Pacific Palisades CA (St. Louis County side) resulted in my 12th and final warbler species of the day,  a nice male PROTHONOTARY.

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
MO-Records: www.showme-birds.com
Bird Photos: http://www.pbase.com/jpuf