Due to illness to the leader, the St. Louis Audubon driving tour/birding
trip through Lincoln County, MO scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, 4/16, has
been  canceled.  We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause anyone.

Please join our birding trip to Castlewood State Park tomorrow at 8 am led
by Bernie Favara and Mike Brady.  The trip notice is repeated below.

Pat Lueders, Trip Coordinator

St. Louis Audubon is sponsoring a birding trip to Castlewood State Park in
West St. Louis County at 8:00 am on Saturday, April 16th.

Where to  meet:  First parking lot after the Park Office on the right as
you enter  the park.

Plan for this half day trip:  We will walk a long loop  around the park
covering several types of habitat.  We'll start along the  south side of Kiefer
Creek, climb the switchback trail up to the top of the  bluff overlooking
the Meramec River, make our way down the stairs to the River  Trail, and
follow that all the way back to the rail overpass.

What  bring:  Comfortable hiking shoes, plenty of water, and snacks if you
want  them.  The weather is expected to turn cold and rainy, so dress
appropriately.

Bernie Favara, Trip  Leader

St. Louis  County