From: Larry Lade [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 12:51 PM
To: SecretaryChristine Kline
Subject: Re: Wings Over Weston-Scheduling

Christine, there was a count scheduled in 2010 but apparently it was not
conducted as there are no birds reported on their count day. Ruth Simmons
name is given as the compiler for that county. This information can be found
on the ASM Website.

Larry Lade

--- On Thu, 4/21/11, Christine Kline, Secretary <[log in to unmask]>