Nature Walks for Kids

Explore our Nature Walks for children ages 6 and up. Bring your kids (or grandkids) to see and learn about our amazing birds and their surroundings. The walks are level, easy and begin at 10 am.

Sunday, April 10 at Creve Coeur Lake Memorial Park. From I-270, take Dorsett Rd west to “T” at Marine and turn right. At base of bluff, take first left and follow lot along lake to shelter at turn-around.

Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. Don’t forget your water bottle and sunscreen. If you have binoculars, bring them along. Reservations not required. Walk will only be canceled for severe weather. If you have questions please contact Nikki Davenport at (314) 566-3445 or [log in to unmask].

Mitch Leachman

St. Louis Audubon Society

www.stlouisaudubon.org

=======