Blue-winged, Ovenbird, Prairie, Common Yellowthroat, Kentucky this morning as well as Yellow throated, L. Waterthrush, N. Parual, Black and White, Pine, Hooded, Tennessee and Orange Crowned warblers are here and doing well. WE also picked up White-eyed, Red-eyed and Yellow throated Vireo this morning and one beautiful Green Heron and Blue-Gray Gnatcatchers everywhere.

Thought we did spend most of the day looking up we did take some time to look down at the beautiful Henbit, Hoary Pucoon. Bellwort, Indian Paintbrush, Blood Root, Blue Bells and Blue Phlox which is everywhere. Dogwood is out and bright white on the hills. Oaks are loosing the tassel, full blown leaf out beginning next week.

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO
Pablo Neruda.