Lafayette Park is a very nice spot during migration.  Over the years I've seen many of the same species there that show up in TGP (most of the warblers, flycatchers, sparrows, and vireos), though in much smaller numbers.  There have also been woodcock there, as well as nesting Cooper's Hawks.

Good spot for butterflies, too.

Sherry McCowan
Saint Louis, Missouri