All,

To my knowledge, all efforts Monday and Tuesday a.m. have yielded no further sighting of the Roseate Spoonbill at Duck Creek CA or Mingo NWR.

We will continue to monitor that and surrounding areas in the event the bird is still nearby; however, we here in the Bootheel were experiencing high winds from the North with gusts at about 24 mph during lunch hour. These North winds may be enough to give the Spoonbill the go ahead to return to the Gulf of Mexico.

Again, will repost if I catch word that it has been relocated.

Good Birding!

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.