Birding today in Tower Grove Park with my daughter and son-in-law, we saw the following highlights:

Warblers:

Nashville (1)
Orange-crowned (1)
Pine (1)
Yellow-throated (1) (my daughter saw one a week ago as well)
Northern Parulas (we saw at least 5 today but they started coming in a week ago as well)
Yellow-rumped (two on every other tree!)

Sparrows:

Lincoln's (1)
Swamp (5)
Song (a few)
Fox (Their numbers have dwindled since their peak before the latest cold snap.  At their peak, there were more than 200)
Chipping (many, many)
Field (3 or more)

Woodpeckers:

Hairy (male and female)
Downy
Red-bellied
Red-headed (3 - 2 were preparing a hole)
Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers (seemed like two every other tree)
Northern Flickers (again, many, every other tree or dotting the fields)

Others:

Eastern Phoebes
Brown Thrashers
Eastern Towhees
Great Horned Owls  (There are two pair in the park now. One pair has three babies.)
Cedar Waxwings (2)
Hermit Thrush (6)
Winter Wrens (4)
House Wren (1)
Ruby-crowned Kinglets (They seemed to be on every other tree as well.)
Golden-crowned Kinglets
Blue-gray Gnatcatchers (3)
Rusty Blackbirds
Redwing Blackbirds (and other blackbirds)
Cooper's Hawk
Red-tailed Hawks (making nest)
Brown Creepers (every other tree or so)
Chimney Swifts