Heard our FOY N. Parula Warbler while mulching this morning. Also had a bright,
quiet Swamp Sparrow in the swampy thicket this afternoon, who was finding lots
of emerging insects to eat. Blue-gray gnatcatchers arrived on Friday and were
wheezing all day. Several Yellow-rumped warblers were here. One of the Red-
shouldered Hawks flew in, screaming, for our friends, including an 8th and 2-6th
grade young men, who were helping us mulch. Total of 25 sp for the day.

"Keep a tree in your heart and
perhaps a song bird will come."
- Chinese Proverb

Margy Terpstra