Nature Walks for Kids

Explore our Nature Walks for children ages 6 and up. Bring your kids (or
grandkids) to see and learn about our amazing birds and their surroundings.
The walks are level, easy and begin at 10 am.

Sunday, April 10 at Creve Coeur Lake Memorial Park. From I-270, take Dorsett
Rd west to "T" at Marine and turn right. At base of bluff, take first left
and follow lot along lake to shelter at turn-around.

Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. Don't forget your water
bottle and sunscreen. If you have binoculars, bring them along. Reservations
not required. Walk will only be canceled for severe weather. If you have
questions please contact Nikki Davenport at (314) 566-3445 or

Mitch Leachman

St. Louis Audubon Society

www.stlouisaudubon.org

=======