Hi MOBirders:

Jo Ellen and I were in downtown Clayton, Missouri, this afternoon
between 3 and 4.  I spotted two PEREGRINE FALCONs surfing the brisk
southerly breeze over the intersection of Carondelet and Hanley.

One bird dived down to the ledge of The Plaza in Clayton Office Tower
building at 190 Carondelet Plaza and disappeared from sight.  The ledge
is on the NW corner of the building, two floors below the roof.  That
bird popped out, climbed to join its partner, and the two were gone like
that.

Mike Thelen
University City, St. Louis County, MO