I went by Binder Lake yesterday around 4:30 p.m. to follow up on Liza's tip about the American pipits. I didn't have any luck spotting them, but I didn't have much time to hang out either. It was basically a drive-by with the hopes of getting lucky and finding them in the same place. I did see several killdeer running around and enough coots to make a nice feather mattress. Also FOY Labrador Retrievers.

Amy J. Hoffman
Jefferson City
Cole County

To the hungry, God's love can only reveal itself in the form of bread. -- Gandhi