I took a trip out to Mozingo Lake this afternoon in hopes of finding a Loon and sure enough I was able to find three Common Loons near the dam and spillway.  I was also surprised by the number of Eared Grebes feeding with all of the Coots.  I counted five Eared Grebes and one Horned Grebe.  There were also a pair of Red-breasted Mergansers north of the campground area.  Also saw my FOY Double-crested Cormorants and Turkey Vulture.  I have posted my full list on CACHE.

Mark McNeely
403 South Market
Maryville MO 64468

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Kansas City, Missouri, http://mobirds.org/Meetings/sprmtg2011.asp