Hi All,
We had a Yellow-headed Blackbird stop by a feeding station on our deck this
morning in Jefferson City. Devouring food from a platform of millet/
sunflower mixture. He only stayed a minute and took off as quickly as he dropped
in! I had to take the photos through a couple of panes of glass. (Steve could
have done a much better job).
 I posted a couple of photos to our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds-I-View/188410781170570
Could someone please remind me....Do Listserv rules allow me to attach a photo
to a post directly?
Regina ( and Steve) Garr
Jefferson City, MO