I went by Binder Lake yesterday around 4:30 p.m. to follow up on Liza's tip
about the American pipits. I didn't have any luck spotting them, but I didn't
have much time to hang out either. It was basically a drive-by with the hopes of
getting lucky and finding them in the same place. I did see several killdeer
running around and enough coots to make a nice feather mattress. Also FOY
Labrador Retrievers.

Amy J. Hoffman
Jefferson City
Cole County
 To the hungry, God's love can only reveal itself in the form of bread. --
Gandhi