Tuesday morning, 3/29, I had a yellow-throated warbler  picking along the creek near my house.

That afternoon, as I was working at my desk, I heard the crows making a commotion outside.  Grabbing my binocs to go find the hawk/owl that was upsetting them so, I was quite surprised to see a nice, healthy looking bobcat standing in the yard.  I hope he was hunting the squirrels and pack rats at my feeders and not the birds.  He trotted off when he saw me standing at the door.  I thanked the crows then went back to my work.

Nancy Rochovansky
Shell Knob, Barry County