Dear friends,

Did you forget to RSVP for the 91st Annual Dinner and Silent Auction for
Burroughs Audubon, the Greater Kansas City Chapter of the National Audubon
Society?  Our RSVP numbers are a little low and we're at a critical point
with our caterer.  We would love to have you attend!  If possible, please
RSVP today.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Invitation can be viewed at
http://burroughs.org/newsletter/Spring_2011_Annual_Dinner.pdf

Thank you!

Christine Kline, Board Member ~ Burroughs Audubon and Friends of Squaw Creek
NWR

Pleasant Hill, MO ~ Cass County

Home/Office:  (816) 540-3515 or Cell: (816) 824.1074

www.squawcreek.org <http://www.squawcreek.org/>       www.burroughs.org
<http://www.burroughs.org/>