   I looked for them today, Tuesday, early afternoon and couldn't find
them either.

   Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

Quoting "Amy J. Hoffman" :
I went by Binder Lake yesterday around 4:30 p.m. to follow up on Liza's
tip about the American pipits. I didn't have any luck spotting them,
but I didn't have much time to hang out either. It was basically a
drive-by with the hopes of getting lucky and finding them in the same
place. I did see several killdeer running around and enough coots to
make a nice feather mattress. Also FOY Labrador Retrievers. Amy J.
HoffmanJefferson CityCole County
  To the hungry, God's love can only reveal itself in the form of
bread. -- Gandhi