From: Mike Doyen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 11:01:29 AM
Subject: Dwarfism in birds?

The tiny (smaller than a least grebe) Pied-billed Grebe I noticed at Little
Prairie Lake the other evening begs me to ask if there is dwarfism in birds like
in humans and other animals? Appreciate any information on this subject.

Thank you
Mike doyen
Rolla, MO

Pablo Neruda.
of Missouri's Wild Bird Discussion Forum ASM Spring Meeting: April 29 - May 1,
2011 in Kansas City, Missouri, http://mobirds.org/Meetings/sprmtg2011.asp

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Kansas City, Missouri, http://mobirds.org/Meetings/sprmtg2011.asp