From: Archie Keiper <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Monroe County, IL Today
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 8:22 PM

I hit Levee Road in Monroe County (unincorporated Columbia) IL today.  FOY Willet, Pectoral Sandpipers (abt 30), and Little Blue Heron.

Sorry -- I am not educated enough to use the four-letter anacronyms for the species.  The system seems simple enough, but what do you do with Canada Goose vs Cackling Goose, or Barn Swallow vs Bank Swallow?  Besides, how many more seconds does it take to type out the name itself?

Archie Keiper
Columbia, Monroe Co, IL