Well, it turned out to be a great day up at Squaw Creek NWR for the four (4) of us! Even though the wind was blowing a gale most of the day, it did not seem to affect the waterfowl that much. And, it did not rain at all all the while we were at the refuge. Included is the birds we saw while at the refuge (per Squaw Creek's checklist:

Snow Goose (number are now deminishing as birds are heading north)
Ross's Goose - 12
Canada Goose
Cackling Goose
Trumpeter Swan
Gadwall
Mallard
Blue-winged Teal
Northern Shoveler
Northerrn Pintail - 1
Green-winged Teal
Ring-necked Duck
Lesser Scaup
Bufflehead
Common Goldeneye
Hooded Merganser
Common Merganser
Ruddy Duck

 * Cinnamon Teal and American Black Duck were reported by some as being on the refuge but we saw neither of these! Also, missed the reported Sandhill Cranes.

Pied-billed Grebe
American White Pelican
Double-crested Cormorant
Great Blue Heron