Birding friends.  I am excited.  I get to add another life bird to my list.  I went to Binder on my lunch hour and saw 7-10 American Pipits.  They were near the cove between the boat ramp and the disabled dock.  In the summer this cove is usually covered in lilypads.  They were feeding in the muddy grass between the road and the lake.   I almost missed them because I was watching the Canada geese flapping their wings at a Bald Eagle and an Osprey.

Liza Loughridge